Blue Hearts - Vol. 3 Ch. 29 - Rainbow After Rain

I think it's better for you to contact whiteout scans before translating this? (so they don't feel sniped), or maybe you can ask to be a part of them, that'll be great

I appreciate your effort franksk, can't thank you enough for picking this up. The quality is superb, and the translation is great. AWESOME

Lol why he need to contact whiteout scans, its not like whiteout own the manga
Also they stop translating this 9 months ago so theres no sniping

@ribbitribbitsaga
I went on that tangent because the comments on the manga (not the chapter) call out the same "criticisms," that these cases are absurd, or that the author has a "loose screw" for writing this.
I should have been more clear, but when I say backyard I mean a case physically close to them. School shootings are arguably more absurd than anything that's been shown in this manga, but the desensitization and lack of actual experience with these things will make people label the manga as something outlandish to reality when it's far from it. Now, of course, this is the case with Japan too. Which is exactly the point of this manga, its to bring light to issues which, while watching the news, you would otherwise ignore because you've seen them happen so much that its just normal daily life for them. The difference here is that shunning (guilty before innocent by society not by law) and school pressure seems to be much bigger societal issues in Japan than English circles so ignorant English readers would obviously have a harder time connecting.

good job for scanlating this, i've dropped the manga for months because whiteout scans didnt update for long and i've already given up on when they'll come back and after coming back and finally reading this chapter i feel glad someone finally did it and i finally remember why i like relife and blue hearts so much

Users who are viewing this thread