Blue Hearts - Vol. 3 Ch. 31 - Yagami Dai

Fed-Kun's army
With how high the stakes were for the girls, idk how the author plans to raise them for the normally perfectly functional guy.

Fed-Kun's army
plz let it die, this is a disgrace for every fans of relife such a huge fucking downhill of an author

Fed-Kun's army
Okay its this dude next. Don't think it will be as crazy as the girls but we will see

Fed-Kun's army
@Logic the plot is a huge mess and does nothing correctly and make me think the author just had huge luck with relife tbh, overall a complete mediocre manga that can't handle a single theme correctly

@migh I don't think this manga plot is mess, it still amazing to me. I have reread this manga for at least three times, so i don't think this manga is a mess. I just think the story didn't suit for you if you think that. Also, please don't blame the author, if you really fans of ReLife. Also, you say it like all of ReLife fans, hate this manga. Other fans, such as i am, love Yayoi Sou for creating ReLife, also love this manga because this series is interesting. If you don't like this, please, you don't need to read it again, don't make this series die as you hope so okay. Thank you

Fed-Kun's army
@Arens characters are rigid, blank and completely unrealistic, the bullying arc is the best exemple, is that a bunch of robots or are they completely devoid of any empathy ? i know a lot of people nowadays are devoid of it but still i feel like its just completely stupid.

@migh i understand your opinion. But still, you don't have to tell 'let it die' there are still a bunch readers who like this manga. If this doesn't suits you, you don't need to read it again. Or if you have to, just leave your opinion with good manners. People will respect you that way. Thank you

@migh I actually experienced something similar to the bullying arc. I studied abroad in japan and was bullied. Looked to the school for help and they did nothing. When they finally acted on my behalf the group of people who were bullying me all made statements saying I was the problem and the school ended up doing nothing on my behalf. Japan has the mindset of the group over the individual. And people not even directly involved in the bullying will avoid you and start to treat you different, because either they don't want to be bullied or they assume somethings wrong with you and the treatment is justified.

These situations are complex and as someone whose been through this the arc really hit me emotionally. Relife and blue hearts are both worls of art. Similar in some ways and different in others. While relife went in a in a sci-fi wish fulfilled direction to address trauma, Blue Hearts is tackling it im a more grounded and realistic way. Teenagers don't always act how you expect. Like with the rape arc, they should of gone to the police, but sometimes when that happens, you just want to forget and ignore it.

Fed-Kun's army
@HecticHooligan i think you are misinterpreting how teenagers are, there sure are a lot of egoistic and unsensitive people but its not a majority or at the very least there are some good person, but if the manga is a mirror of what happens in japan in general they are just a bunch of degenerates and disgusting people but personally i've seen bullying and there was always people to stand up to defend them and in most cases i was in the ones who stood up because i was bullied as a kid and i know its shit. people who doesnt do anything are partners in crime, if the school really did nothing i sincerely pity the poor kids being bullied in japan, what a fucking shit hole

what i think is completely unrealistic in this manga is that literally the entire fucking school was making fun of the person and was still fucking laughing when the person died ??? like wtf, if its really the case in japan they all fcuking need to be jailed, thats why i say that the characters are too rigid, robotics, non empathic and unrealistic.

the themes of this manga are realistic, everything else isn't.

concerning the rape arc, they are just a bunch of retards to not have gone to the police because those people that are capable of act like that are completely devoid of any empathy will most probably do it in the future and indirectly if you don't signal them you are complice of their next acts. and honestly its just stupid from the author to even create a female character that act like that (three or four timing i don't remember and don't care), its just forced drama that feels off and its the overall thought i've about the manga "Forced drama", im not against drama at all when its well done, here it just feels rigid and robotic, i can't even feels bad for the characters since they all are shit in some ways.

i never said the themes weren't good, i said that they are turned in a mediocre way that just make it looks disgusting and unrealistic. sorry but there is nothing realistic in this, if thats real life for you or your experience in japan then i feel sorry for you but in my case im 23 years i've been throught bullying and seen bullying too and that was never to this extent nor even close.

just try Great teacher onizuka, it tackled way better the bullying theme, Relife was good but this is not and i will not change my mind.

Contributor
migh
plz let it die, this is a disgrace for every fans of relife such a huge fucking downhill of an author

You know, if you really don't like a story, you can just...drop it ?
Instead of just whining here, after 31 CHAPTERS. At least do it in the general comments.

Users who are viewing this thread