Blue Lock - Ch. 211 - Zombie

Dex-chan lover
every panel with Lorenzo is a masterpiece of body language. he's constantly slouching, wobbling, dancing across the field. I particularly like the panels where his back is hunched and the panel where he casually stops right in front of Raichi and throws shade. my fav panel is when he dribbles around Raichi. his movement is fuckin WILD and his head is swinging around and his expression is exactly like a zombie. except if I met a zombie that moved like Don I would shit myself running. what a fucking freak. I love him <3<3

the concept behind Uber's team is really well thought-out. I assumed Barou would be the center of the team but the way they take advantage of Lorenzo in both defense and offense and then work with Barou in the counterattack is really cool. and having Niko take over CB makes sense, the attention to detail is excellent.

speaking of Barou. What an entrance!!!! the black lightning -> lion -> full body shot of Barou in all his glory absolutely fucks. and I love that Barou tells Don "good work as always". he may be the king but he still shows respect to players he's acknowledged, and goes to show just how strong Lorenzo is. its a small bit of dialogue, but it adds depth to his character and the dynamic between the two king.

and finally, the last panel with Isagi's smirk and the eyes and the puzzle pieces in the background is beautiful. my boy has so much confidence!!!! It looks like the author is changing up the pace where instead of having Isagi figure out a way to counter the enemy team, Isagi is strong enough now to take the initiative from the very start. it keeps things exciting and fresh and unpredictable even 211 chapters in. Its a testament to Blue Lock's progression where characters are constantly growing and new developments keep happening. I fucking love this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread