Blue Lock - Ch. 217 - Predator Eye

Dex-chan lover
Niko out of nowhere with blood in his eyes and Isagi getting a taste of his own medicine. Nice.

Also, it's cool that his ability is not "Main Character abilityTM*". It does make sense that Niko also uses it, he and Isagi played very alike the whole time.

But while Isagi is aggressive and offensive, Niko is more strategic and defensive about it.

Niko is going make isagi mob psychoed💥🙏💋🌹😻🤣🤣🤣💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯Hellnah! How he see with that bowl hair ass

Huh, so they really went for it this time, the whole 'ENTER SHADOW ISAGI' thing, alright that's neat.

Fed-Kun's army
This is my first time reading a chapter as soon as its released. I'm not ready for 20 week long matches 😭

Dex-chan lover
ooh I like how Aryu's aerial superiority and Niko's vision are getting their chance to shine. Uber may focus on executing strategies as a team, but their members do still have individual strengths to win duels.

The panel of Niko intercepting Isagi is intense and I love it. his expression, teeth clenched and his typically hidden eyes flashing white is so raw and powerful for a character who's usually pretty quiet and subtle. as Bachira would say, "ego-ey, ego-ey~"

While meta vision broadly refers to the ability to read the game and understand the field, I do think Niko's style is different from Isagi's. While Isagi's is more offensive with the ability to create plays to score, Niko focuses on being the watchtower for team that responds to any threat. As Niko said during the match against U-20, he discovered "how fun it is to play defense and crush the forwards". His defensive playstyle is similar to, but in a way the opposite of Isagi's.

One more thing is the fact that Niko beat him in the 1v1 but fouled, meaning that in terms of meta vision alone, they are roughly equal.

I predict that Raichi's role will be to shut down Barou by sticking to him like glue so Barou has to focus on him instead of reading the GK. Hiori's meta vision will prob come into play to. Imagine...what if TWO players with meta vision worked together to create the most galaxy brain plays the world has ever seen. dang that would be cool.

Users who are viewing this thread