Blue Lock - Ch. 219 - Dynamism

Dex-chan lover
I know Isagi needs competition, but giving everyone Meta Vision can't be the solution...

Dex-chan lover
Aiku has always been good at analyzing players' spec. In fact, so good that he can calculate the probability when fighting against something/someone like when Rin first entered his flow state, Aiku quickly understood how good Rin became.
But damn, it's Meta Vision in a bargain sale. Somehow everyone's getting it.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't really like the idea of other people getting Meta Vision, feels like lazy writing to me tbh.
I wonder how is Isagi going to get even better now? Even better vision?

Dex-chan lover
I get that more people are gonna have meta vision as the game keeps going to a higher level, but at some point Isagi is gonna need to evolve again to stay relevant. Hopefully something more unique than being able to shoot with his non-dominant foot.

Dex-chan lover
I want kunigami to score but I know it isn't happening

Isagi is such a boring ass motherfucking useless MC. I'm tired of it. Like i want to like him but i can't

Nah, I'm starting to think meta-vision is just using your eyes. Isagi, it's time to hit the gym. You need actual moves.

461_Sem_Titulo_20230525101939.png
hell na broooo whatthehelllll

I don't really like the idea of other people getting Meta Vision, feels like lazy writing to me tbh.
I wonder how is Isagi going to get even better now? Even better vision?
It's been established by Isagi that multiple pro level players are capable of using MV. Are you slow? MV isn't an exclusive technique. Anyone with high football iq and spatial perception can use it and the characters that uses MV make complete sense. Hell, Aiku used it during the U-20 match.

Users who are viewing this thread