Blue Lock - Ch. 265 - The Unfortunate Ones

I felt that the chapter was quite underwhelming. Very strange sudden loss of momentum despite of the intense panels. The cliffhanger didn't really make me crave to see what will happen next.
┐( ̄ヘ ̄)┌
I hope he'll shoot towards the keeper, fall down. Then it bounces back from the keeper onto Kaiser's head, so that it bounces back scoring a goal. I want this in super hyped intense panels and a name for this lucky goal.
𝗞𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗿 𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗮𝗰𝘁: 𝗟𝘂𝗰𝗸𝘆 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗖𝗮𝗻𝗼𝗻!

Thanks for the chapter!

Because of the next chapter name, is 95% confirmed a goal from kaiser... But if he doesn't score for some reason, the chances of a hat-trick from Isagi increase. Oh and one more thing, in Nagi Spin-off Kiyora appear, They are now in the 4x4 of the second selection, It's a cool way to show more of the character while he's featured prominently in the main manga.

Yo what is this I have been edged by a potential goal cliffhanger for like how many chapters already. I know this is the norm for sports manga but damn man, just win the game or lose i don't really care at this point. Being a blue lock fan however means i will come back anyway lmao

So many pages for a character I couldn't give less of a fuck at this point. The Kaiser plot so heavy armored that the play was literally, luck :questionblob:
Did you forget the U20 game?? Like literally the best goal in the series was a product of creating your own luck lmao. Guessing you also did not read the entire part of the chapter where Kaiser passes through pxg's defense and sets up Rin and Charles in front of him IN ORDER to curve around with a magnus

Dex-chan lover
Imagine if Kaiser still misses after even getting plot armor and luck lol

Funny how people can clown Kaiser for his apparent "plot armour" like Isagi hasn't been steam engining on it for hundreds of chapters already 😂 only plot armour when it isn't your favourite MC huh 👀😂

Fed-Kun's army
Funny how people can clown Kaiser for his apparent "plot armour" like Isagi hasn't been steam engining on it for hundreds of chapters already 😂 only plot armour when it isn't your favourite MC huh 👀😂
When has Isagi received plot armor??? Also I’m not of those who say Kaiser has plot armor, where does that even come from?

Fed-Kun's army
If Kaiser fails to score wallahi he's finished. Not only did he need luck (ass pull), he had a like 5 chapter buildup amount to nothing 💀

Unable to counter-devour Isagi like my goat Barou

There's no way Kaiser will score after this cliffhanger. Author just hates him...

Users who are viewing this thread