Blue Lock - Ch. 266 - Superstar

Group Leader
Well I'm not really being hostile to you and at the time of writing I didn't really feel like formatting the text to make it make more sense on which part is for whom. Most of my reply was more for the "you guys aren‘t the sharpest tools in the box" comment made by that other guy.

It's really easy to get spoiled on Twitter. You have to take extensive measures to make sure you don't get spoiled on that specific manga and even then there is a chance that some random anitwt account with the blue check will make an engagement farming tweet with some dumb caption like "WHEN THIS GETS ANIMATED>>>>" and it will be a panel from the latest chapter. I can't even blame them because they don't owe me the courtesy of not spoiling weeks after the chapter has been out. It's on me if I haven't read it yet.

I think it's better to just read it and complain about the pacing because it's valid plus you really just save a lot of time. I don't hate reading Blue Lock but I don't like everything about it either.

I don't engage with anitwt at all tbh, when I did the only thing I got from it were shitty takes on my feed, so I just stopped and it eventually fade away. That and sometimes muting words works just fine for me (altho I do it mostly for other stuff like release games, don't need to do it for mangas, it doesn't happen to me at all anymore).

Also having extensions to automatically block bluecheck idiots helps too.

Power Uploader
I don't engage with anitwt at all tbh, when I did the only thing I got from it were shitty takes on my feed, so I just stopped and it eventually fade away. That and sometimes muting words works just fine for me (altho I do it mostly for other stuff like release games, don't need to do it for mangas, it doesn't happen to me at all anymore).

Also having extensions to automatically block bluecheck idiots helps too.
I have to engage with some parts of anitwt because I go out of my way to look for leaks for certain series. Such as getting early rumors and announcement leaks. Looking at those posts automatically subscribes me to anitwt. I have a list full of annoying people who make those types of tweets, I blocked them all and it still doesn't help. Also, recently Twitter does this new thing where it will automatically subscribe you to topics if you even do as little as search for them. You have to manually remove those topics from settings. That's too much work man, all to not get spoiled so I can binge read.

Also, I have a list full of annoying blue checks who make posts like those and I blocked them all. It doesn't help that a new clone pops up every day. And I don't want to use that extension because there's lots of people who use blue check like random Japanese artists and some normal people.

Group Leader
I have to engage with some parts of anitwt because I go out of my way to look for leaks for certain series. Such as getting early rumors and announcement leaks. Looking at those posts automatically subscribes me to anitwt. I have a list full of annoying people who make those types of tweets, I blocked them all and it still doesn't help. Also, recently Twitter does this new thing where it will automatically subscribe you to topics if you even do as little as search for them. You have to manually remove those topics from settings. That's too much work man, all to not get spoiled so I can binge read.

Also, I have a list full of annoying blue checks who make posts like those and I blocked them all. It doesn't help that a new clone pops up every day. And I don't want to use that extension because there's lots of people who use blue check like random Japanese artists and some normal people.

Well, the extension I use lets you whitelist accounts and won't block accounts you already follow neither the ones that follow you by default, so not much of an issue. It's called Blue Blocker if you're interested.

There's also using lists to filter stuff, albeit I'm too lazy to use them.

Gotta say tho, if you're actively looking for leaks on your own you're kinda paying the price lol, hard to escape it then. I'd use a different account for it or simply log out to avoid it appearing in my regular feed.

The topics thing is impossible to fight fr, only way is to never use the "For you" tab.

Dex-chan lover
I have to engage with some parts of anitwt because I go out of my way to look for leaks for certain series. Such as getting early rumors and announcement leaks.
First you say that it‘s impossible to avoid spoilers on the internet and now you admit you go out of your way to actively look for spoilers. And then you are suprised you get…..spoiled?
Yeah, I stand by my “not the sharpest tools in the box“ comment lmao

Power Uploader
First you say that it‘s impossible to avoid spoilers on the internet and now you admit you go out of your way to actively look for spoilers. And then you are suprised you get…..spoiled?
Yeah, I stand by my “not the sharpest tools in the box“ comment lmao
I can tell that you didn't fully read my reply, tunnel visioned to the leaks part, thought that you had an absolute spirit bomb of a gotcha moment, and rushed to write this.
It's quite funny because it clearly says "leaks" and not spoilers. You also included the part where I doubled down and explained that leaks = early anime announcements and rumors. You had many chances to read that over carefully, maybe ponder over what you wrote, yet you didn't.

I don't think you can be the judge of character with reading comprehension skills so pisslow.
Take some breaths, calmly read through what I wrote without skipping anything. Because I did quite a good job explaining why it's not possible to avoid spoilers that easily. I doubt you would understand that easily like that other guy who I was talking with, so I suggest rereading it 2-to-3 times.

Dex-chan lover
I can tell that you didn't fully read my reply, tunnel visioned to the leaks part, thought that you had an absolute spirit bomb of a gotcha moment, and rushed to write this.
It's quite funny because it clearly says "leaks" and not spoilers. You also included the part where I doubled down and explained that leaks = early anime announcements and rumors. You had many chances to read that over carefully, maybe ponder over what you wrote, yet you didn't.

I don't think you can be the judge of character with reading comprehension skills so pisslow.
Take some breaths, calmly read through what I wrote without skipping anything. Because I did quite a good job explaining why it's not possible to avoid spoilers that easily. I doubt you would understand that easily like that other guy who I was talking with, so I suggest rereading it 2-to-3 times.
Again, I follow 40-50 manga and never get spoiled. Clearly it‘s doable.
Leaks and spoilers about manga and anime are the exact same thing to algos on social media. If you look for one, don‘t be surprised the algo shows you the other.
You are the one complaining about pacing which is mainly due to the weekly release. So it‘s your responsibility to change your reading habits. Or stop complaining.

Power Uploader
Clearly it‘s doable.
For you because you don't have the same circumstances as me.

If you look for one, don‘t be surprised the algo shows you the other.
I am not surprised. At the same time it's not a prerequisite for me to stop one thing I enjoy in order to enjoy another thing. As I have already explained that it's not my responsibility to make the pacing better for myself.

You are the one complaining about pacing which is mainly due to the weekly release. So it‘s your responsibility to change your reading habits.
Clearly you haven't read my previous comment where I stated that it's on the author to make the pacing suitable according to the schedule they chose their manga to be in.

Or stop complaining.
I and many others will not stop complaining as we are clearly in the right. Me complaining every week doesn't take that much time, but since it annoys you so much, what are you going to do about it?

Holy yap in the comments 😭 this ain’t Twitter and y’all ain’t dr disrespect so u guys better stop arguing or else I might have to intervene (sigma 🐺 )

Users who are viewing this thread