Blue Lock - Ch. 268 - Pressure

Double-page supporter
I feel like I have to ask whether that "Ness is trash" tweet is a literal translation, or a meme-y joke of sorts.

Either way, someone clearly understands how much the overall readerbase utterly despises the guy's guts—beit the translation group, or the author themselves. Then again, I'm pretty sure he was purposely written to be hated by absolutely everyone, both in-story and out :V

Dex-chan lover
With Loki's comment about Charles' coming evolution, I think the next step for Rin's growth is to realize through linking with him, that he would love and thrive to play with a quality midfielder like Sae.

It would piss him off so much, so it's too funny to not happen

Dex-chan lover
lol Ness slander in social media

I'm trying to find the team model for this Bastard Muenchen. 2 strikers with ego that allowed 2 different playstyle. Is it like Real Madrid with Cristiano and Bale? or is it Ronaldo-Rivaldo from Brazil? or maybe Kane-Bellingham in current England team?
It looks familiar but I can't recall it. 2 strikers that won't pass to each other.

Ok I know fleshing out characters is important and all, but they are really killing the flow of the match.

Users who are viewing this thread