Blue Lock - Vol. 11 Ch. 93 - Assembly

RIP Kunigami :(, They're all wearing the white jersey's and thats the jersey Igarishi and Shidou had and Leo is already there

Double-page supporter
I'm guessing if he didn't get knocked out he's gonna face heel turn

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for fast updating this chapter. 😃

Author relly fav the team Z, many members are here.

The last one must be Kunigami. but if he not here mean the is injured or something happen to him. :( I will not believe he fail to advance.

Before selection we have about 125 players, now we only have 35 players. Mean only 1/3 player remain. I thought there should be about 2/3 player remain. How can it reduce so much. Could someone explain this for me. I'm bad with math. 😭

Btw, I thought it weird that no one hurt in this story. now the author shows us that there someone can be hurt here too. make it more reality. 🙂

Double-page supporter
There should be a couple weak teams out there because there were some weak 3/4 man teams that turned into 5 man teams that were not willing to play against the top 3. Either that or they got booted out during the game against the pro players, because they were not good enough.

Aaaand now we're going to have a 3 chapter flashback before revealing the last team...

Fed-Kun's army
I didn't really doubt that the last person was Kunigami with the silhouette, but now they're making me think it's the other dude and I'm like what?? It would be kinda anti climactic to be like "you thought kunigami got booted? Jk! Just trying to make the readers die from cliffhangers" So I wouldn't be too surprised if it wasn't him. Still hoping to see more kunigami though- just not when he leaves BL.

Buddha player was 100% going to pass, i knew it. dirty football is what 90% of the real players are doing, no way the author was going to use it as a one time gag

Dex-chan lover
@AHunter not to mention bald, spirited player is a staple in japanese manga. can't do without. has been at least ever since captain tsubasa.

I think it's actually Kunigami despite the suspense. See, the panels were drawn in a way to make us think it's not Kunigami. But that doesn't necessarily mean it's the other dude whose name I forgot. It can also be interpreted as "it's not the OLD Kunigami", as in, he changed so much that they almost couldn't recognize him.

He faced someone who was the complete opposite of what he represents and who was - at least at the beginning of their match - levels above him. He probably would need a complete breakthrough to survive.

Or maybe it really isn't him lol

I was already thinking Kunigami would be dumped cause that would be the most heart breaking. Though I was kinda expecting that guy that betrayed them during 1st selection, forgot his name, to be there. Did he leave and I just dont remember?

Users who are viewing this thread