Blue Lock - Vol. 12 Ch. 101 - New Shape

what on earth are you smoking @TurtleSmile ? The art is clean af! That Rin vs Shidou arguing with half of their face covered in shadow is a gorgeous drawing.

@hakeemrd the wide spreads are still good (although not as clean as before), and but their faces in single pages aren't as good (for example Rin's face in page 18 don't look flattering to say the least). The manga is suffering from meeting weekly deadlines. It's not to say that isn't still not good, but the quality clearly has dropped. Like toubun did.

@clover1987

Pointing out errors or holes in a plot doesn't have to be complaints in and of themselves and it doesnt have to create heated debates either. They can be useful for authors and readers alike in who have an interest in improving their storytelling skills. This story has quite the amount of holes, and inconsistencies, and unanswered/disregarded questions, but most of them could be addressed with a second or third draft of the story. I give manga a pass because authors have to write the story through their schedule, most of them never get the priviledge of finishing the story first and revising it.

Fed-Kun's army
It is good thing that Rin go in and match up with Karasu when he know that Isage can't stop Karasu. I like to think that he go in to cover for Isagi, his teamate. 😚 He also hate how Karasu bully the weak player.

Btw, If top 2 have so much conflict, how the top 6 work together? Although I think conflict also good, because it create new

I still wonder why Karasu think Isagi is the weakest of the team not Hiori or Nanase. It seem they have not shown anything better than Isagi. There must other reason for him pick Isagi.

i hope to see more of that chrollo guy and GO ISAGI IT'S YOUR TIME TO SHINE

Users who are viewing this thread