Blue Lock - Vol. 12 Ch. 96 - Chosen Path

@izusho

basically, most sport series. heck all series even. i dont really mind if they want to ship but gg all they care is the ship is what annoys me. especially that time when they had a QnA session with the bnha artist and the lucky person who was chosen to ask blurted out who does he ship fkfjfisjdnsixjskfnf im like...gg...its hard finding shippers who can spazz but also talk about the story rationally cause they usually will always twist everything to their favour

Ooh...I was hoping Isagi would join Nagi but still super hyped!!

I definitely want to see an anime version of this as well! It's well written and deserves a bit more recognition :)

Dex-chan lover
I am confused who is the womanizer guy and need to go back to check and honestly I don't remember him at all

I am a fujoshi but I don't see any romance in this series

I'm glad Isagi stopped sticking to Nagi honestly. Go Reo! Still waiting for your evolvement arc. Thanks for the chapter.

i wanted him to go with team b 😑 it would be more fun to see him play with the new players

I expected him to pick Rin cause we haven't seen them play together enough and he did make a bow to surpass him just a little while ago, but still I miss Nagi

@Mitsu13 same, i honestly just see them as friends. i have nothing against shipping the characters (or shipping in general), but i don't really see much (romantic) chemistry between any of them.

Fed-Kun's army
HOLY SHIT THIS MANGA!

THIS IS GIVING ME GOOSEBUMPS BEFORE THE MATCHES ARE EVEN STARTED.

Also... Isagi is such a badass.

And this is just my prediction, but I think Reo will evolve in the current chapters and join the top 6 with Isagi.

Happy reading!

Users who are viewing this thread