Blue Lock - Vol. 12 Ch. 97 - Last Ticket

Dang yet another match against Chigiri. The whole other team looks quite tough so this should be fun.

i am so exciteeeed

also i loved the way nanase did put isagi and hiori at ease! they could be good friends (with bachira too)

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know how Isage ability can coexist with Rin. Hope he will not be bury in this team.

Chigiri's been getting picked on hard by the author. Not sure what that'll mean for him.

As for the wildcards, I feel like that's goalkeeper training, especially because they "can't cut it" as a striker anymore.
On that note, making an amazing save as a goalie is a true superhero move, and I can see Kunigami fitting the role well given his drive and stature

Dex-chan lover
Mumble mumble

Goddamnt build up chapters

Like, I get it, I get it, narrative cohesion

But I want that good hype shit

Fed-Kun's army
PostImpressionism I don't think the wild card is goalkeeper. They can't waste a striker to practice as goalkeeper. Other player come here to become striker, if they have to learn to become striker, then there is no meaning to come here either. Also, if they need train striker to goalkeeper then they also need defenders etc...

At least we're getting more Chigiri. I feel uncomfortably straight looking at him.

Group Leader
I really thought Rin said blond bitch.

That sense of chill with the two other guys were real LMAO

Dex-chan lover
Team A's going down HARD. I can't see the two happy newbies contribute, yet.

I am calling a hard 180 additute wise, or a hard loss, you show no competitive spirit, you are like the ranked try hards vs the pub for fun normies.

Dex-chan lover
I love the character designs in this.

Also on page 17, the two leaders of team B remind me of pokemon. Not specific pokemon, mind you. Just pokemon.

Well, the guy on the right kinda makes me think of a Gardevoir or a Serperior. The guy on the left looks like some kind of super angular bird. Dunno what.

Looking at that page again, I almost want to complain about how long their necks are, though. Didn't notice it the first couple glances but suddenly it jumped out at me.

Wait. People still belive in the "if you drop out you can't play football ever again" bullshit? I mean i'm 100% sure that just a plot to motivate them(like at the beginning when he told everyone they were at the bottom of the ranking) , since a bunch of player are probably at the level when they can be in the pro team. And remember,his plan is to swap the jap team with Blue lock member, even tho it's supposed to let only 1 striker out!
i'd be a waste of time and ressources to fire everyone else, especially the top ~100

Users who are viewing this thread