Blue Lock - Vol. 13 Ch. 104 - Trance

Dex-chan lover
I really like this chapter's presentation of the topic, especially how it had no qualms about referencing gaming. Given the large focus on "ego" in the series as a whole, and the very logic-oriented protagonist, I wasn't sure whether to expect this manga to shine light on the intuitive side of things (which also requires you to let go of your ego so you can focus entirely on reading the situation objectively), but it's developing really well.

Aggregator gang
I never expected Shidou to be this cool guy who acknowledge someone else's talent.

LEL

thanks for the chapter!
I predict that the no.5 is 30+ meter super-long shot guy
well at least what I hope him to be

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks @PostImpressionism

From what I read I understand that he do the process with a faster speed. Likely he does 3 things at same time. 😎

PS: Nanase and Hiori don't look cool or strong but they give a good viber and a cute side. Nanase is honest guy and Hiori is a game lover. 😄 I think Hiori and Nagi will be quite match together since they love game. 😉

Shidou been flames from day! From how passionate and flame-blooded he's appeared, no surprise he can appreciate Isagi going Game Breaker Mode 🔥🔥

On an unrelated note, don't know whether it's because I'm from the UK or not, but every time I see "direct shoot" it sounds weird to me 🤔
Like, you don't take a "shoot" at goal or you wouldn't say "did you see that amazing shoot?", you'd say 'shot', know what I'm saying?
Fuck knows what the original Japanese is trying to say, I can only guess it's a term written in katakana or something, I dunno... but yeah, "direct shoot" has always come across as broken English to me... I mean other than that, zero complaints, always appreciate the scan releases 🔥

@Demotivator so your problem is that it should say shot instead of shoot or something? i dont play soccer and english is not my first language so i wouldn't know if direct shoot is the right term? or even a real term

Yeah essentially @ReadUsoguiPlease, it's only a minor thing bothering me though. Like, "Direct Shot" (or even "Direct Shooting") sounds more correct than "Direct Shoot" just from a grammatical perspective is all I'm saying; whether Direct Shoot is an actual term or just the name of the technique Isagi came up with in this series, I have no idea. But as someone who plays football in England, it's not a term I've ever heard anywhere while I've been involved in the game. Though I can never be sure what terms exist in other nations...

Dex-chan lover
Definetly love Shidou, he made some genuine compliments and sound arguments to Rin self-centeredness at the same time. It was also pretty funny to see him restrain the dudes supposed to stop him.

Really like how players learn and rely on one another.

I mean sure Shidou is capable of being nice, but he's still a scumbag in my eyes. Don't forget he assaulted other players during the second selection because he was bored, getting sent off the pitch, then went on to assault the other players waiting to play, then going on to assault Igaguri his own teammate. The guy is nuts.

I like these two other teammates to be honest. After so many chapters with these really cocky/talented people like Rin or Shidou, it's nice to get some people that are more chill and down-to-earth.

Perfect chapter to catch up on. I'm going to put this on hold for another 100 chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread