Blue Lock - Vol. 13 Ch. 107 - All Matches Finished

Can't wait for the announcement and perhaps a plot twist to who is the forward itoshi will choose. Thank you so much A Pair of 2 team! Great quality as always.

Dex-chan lover
If Isagi isn't picked for the tryouts, it means Sae picked him, would be pretty cool, Echizen vs Japan vibe

Fed-Kun's army
why do i feels that Isagi wont be joining the Bluelock mains Team and he will be joining U-20 Instead?

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the new chapter. I really happy saw the new updated.

This chapter have a twist in it. How can Sae want a member from Blue lock. Who he will take. Isn’t it become blue lock again blue lock? 😂

Maybe he choose Rin. Or someone who failed.

I believe Isagi will stay in Blue lock with his team and win against Sea. If he go to the Sea team, there will be no thrill to kill the Giant 🤓

So ego was just allowed to electrocute these kids? I know they're in soccer prison but are child safety laws just not a thing

Double-page supporter
@Rogojinen BRO THAT WOULD BE SO HYPE. Would also be super interesting if it was Kunigami instead though pushing through the wildcard phase after he improved a shitton.

So your final predictions guys?

Top 7
Isagi
Reo
Barou
Aryu

Opposing Team:
Kunigami

But if isagi gets picked up by Sae as how y'all predict doesn't that mean isagi will lose ?

Because there's no way Blue Lock team will lose against U-20 since it's the entire blue lock project at stake.

But if they actually lose to U-20 then this manga will definitely lost it's momentum since Blue Lock is all about killing the giants.

Dex-chan lover
I still don't know how the monk dude got here, he barely knows how to play football the only thing that he does is just charging to the goal with the power of "will of buddha", he's reaching here was bs but if he somehow got pick after this I'm just gonna punch my screen every time he appeared.

Double-page supporter
Lmao, anti-riot tasers on kids' uniforms? And I feel like Sae might want to play against Rin or Isagi

@faniki Sae was talking about who to play with... I doubt it'll be Rin because it seems he doesnt have a good relationship with his brother. Isagi might get picked but seeing as this series doesnt like glorifying the mc its rather unlikely he'd be the one.

im gonna place my bets on it being Bachira (which for whatever reason is always picked while we never see him "evolving") or maybe Nagi

also we still dong know what happened to the Wild Card guy... Kunigami (?)

@botanics He did evolve, in the 4v4 match between Isagi and Rin, right at the last moment where he literally 1v4 Isagi team refusing to pass the ball to his teammates. Even before that, he was pretty much a very strong player, just lacking the “ego” to push himself forward.

Users who are viewing this thread