Blue Lock - Vol. 13 Ch. 108 - Top 11

Aggregator gang
i didn't know if being called a shadow is good when all of them aim to be the top striker

I wonder at what point that wild card thing kunigami went to will come into play, will it be at the u-20 match?

yasss. that was cool ass formation too. wont be surprised if the score went above 5 goals.

Double-page supporter
Something I thought at the start but became a real concern during the previous chapter is how people have only one chance to make it or get their career ruined (or at least threatened to) if they fail.
And it's utterly stupid. Given the high rate of injury during normal training, it would be silly to end players after a single mistake. Especially here in an environment made ultra-competitive on purpose.
Add to that fact that said environment is filled with teenagers full of testosterone and it would hardly be surprising if someone actually tried to break another's leg by faking an accident.

Remember guys if they taking over the national team they need more than 11 players.

Edit: and they probably taking Sae with them if they win too.

It looks like shidou will join u-20 team, it's impossible to exclude him with his great goal scoring sense

Users who are viewing this thread