Blue Lock - Vol. 13 Ch. 108 - Top 11

Other sports manga: Backup is non-existant
Blue Lock: Backup is interesting, strong and unforgetable

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad Isagi was recognized but I wanted him to be the one picked by the older Satoshi to play with Japan

Looking forward to this match. Can't wait to see them wipe the floor with the U-20 team and move onto the international stage.

Waah what a great team!! The positions fits them a lot sasuga Ego-san! I can't wait for their official game! 😁

But wait.. So who did Sae-chan pick as his partner? Hmmm..

Dex-chan lover
Antenna head is joining u20
I thought for sure it was Isagi's time to outshine Rin under Sae's guidance

My heart was beating so fast while reading this chapter TT.
Note: Pls put spoiler tags on spoilers or potential spoilers, thank you!

Dex-chan lover
The structure here doesn't really mesh well with the team structure previously used? Why have a striker trained golly instead of a training a regular golly?

Aggregator gang
Shidou seems to violent to be an official player normally...but if Ego's still treating this as a way to improve his team, especially Rin (+ Isagi, maybe), then he makes a good training opponent. That reckless style could suit that genius pro looking for something interesting and different than the trash of the U20 team...

Dex-chan lover
I dont even care that it is as a goalkeeper, more gagamaru was the highlight of this chapter.

Sad barou is gone for now though.

Dex-chan lover
Who's the sub though? and when are they gonna take out the wildcard

LEL

Gagamaru's gonna do a scorpion kick to dab on the U20
I'm calling it right now

You know what robbie... Ive had enough with this ego bloke. Sh*t tactics, Sh*t players selections, and the worst part is the board. No invesment for better players, not a single passion for the club. What i think yeah, its time for this ego piece of sh*t manager to go. #EgoOut

Double-page supporter
Lowkey disappointed. I mean, it's nice and all that Isagi was chosen, I'm happy for him. But I was hoping that he would be teamed up with Itoshi Sae. That would be better, I think... Well, whatever now.

Users who are viewing this thread