Blue Lock - Vol. 13 Ch. 109 - Battalion

Confining a high school dude in a solitary confinement with a straight jacket and a muzzle just for being rough after a soccer match?

Sae will probably break Rin in this game. Hoping Isagi steps up and talk to Rin the way he trashtalked Barou during the 3v3 😳 That'll be fcking awesome tbh. Isagi telling Rin, "You're too lukewarm."

Fed-Kun's army
They will play for whole Japannto see. I hope they not break because the pressure.

I believe they will win but I hope Isagi can show is ability here.

Next chapters will be training and next next chapter will select bench players. The plenty of players will be choice. But I hope Isagi is not switched during the match.

Double-page supporter
I'm conflicted. I want Shidou to beat Rin simply because I don't like him, but Bachira, Isagi and Nagi are in team Blue Lock...

anyway, where's our boy Kunigami?

Dumping these kids in a prison like facility, tech that involves holograms that simulate physical touch, electro shock bodysuits and a boatload of money being dashed down the drain continuously by Ego, but people on Twitter draw the line at 'Psycho who tried to murder his teammate being locked up'? Twitter is full of weirdos who'll get upset over anything. This is honestly one of the more believable things that's happened in Blue Lock. I was even confused how Shidou was still in Blue Lock, given his violent tendencies.

Fed-Kun's army
alright so you got 11 people to play.

now what to do with the rest of them?
making another 11 people as secondary (reserve) team, or just dismiss all of them as someone who never play football again?

why did he restrain ryuusei like THAT but other people like raichi get off scot-free ...

@maozli Because Shidou tried to kill/maim his teammate. Or are we forgetting the axe kick he was about to land on Rin's head? People get in fights all the time, but Shidou is a flat out psycho. As likely to assault his team, as he is to score. No amount of talent is worth that noise.

Users who are viewing this thread