Blue Lock - Vol. 13 Ch. 111 - Flow

Every other anime calls it ZONE. I get you're trying to be original and name it FLOW, but it just sounds stupid.

Thanks for the chapter.

I'm not really sure if I like the way things are developing right now but it's still soon I guess. I wonder if Kunigami will be a secret weapon against the u20 Japan since they have overpowered defenders. Someone who can score from 35 yards can just ignore them.

3am

flow is an actual thing tho , i remember hearing about it on some league how to improve type of vid , its basically having a challenge that isnt too hard nor too easy in order to avoid boredom or despair , i suspect most of you probably had that one match where you had tremendous fun without actually destroying the enemy team or vice versa , its harder to reach it in real life since we cant set up match against whoever we please which is why in league of legends for exemple we probably had really bad game in the border of uninstalling but here ego decide the matchup in blue lock he can pair up people that are of a similar level or slightly better the difference with being able to do so or not is huge because in real life we cant decide such thing so the only thing that can do it is a program , often unfair i agree but who know maybe the oppenent are in that "flow" thing , anyway pretty cool

So they are being tought how to enter the zone and have electricity spark from their eyes

Always wondered what that condition was called. Surprised it's rooted in reality though.

isn't it "zone"? or is zone a different concept? or are they interchangeable terms?

This "Flow" thing Ego has been talking about reminds me of Lionel Messi's goal against Athletico Bilbao in the 2015 Copa Del Ray Final. Look it up on youtube.

Dex-chan lover
As if it wasn't obvious before, with this chapter it's pretty obvious no way in hell the U-20 is gonna win.

They might have a good defense as in tradition according to this manga, but the players of Blue Lock can get past it and it's why Ego chose certain players that weren't necessarily like Rin or Shudou.

They mesh and adapt and have abilities that will lend well to countering in his 'all out destruction" tactic. Especially since I'm pretty sure U-20 has never played against tactics and abilities like what Blue Lock has.

I'm not exactly bored by this being drawn out as it is since it'll be hype, but I really wanna see U20 and the association get curb stomped already.

Fed-Kun's army
guys Flow is a real thing, I love how the author included this. This is the best sports manga. peace!

Dex-chan lover
the spirit of lemon, who never got to score, lives on in gagamaru

Users who are viewing this thread