Blue Lock - Vol. 13 Ch. 112 - Big Stage

I don't know if this is the best or the worst chapter to catch up with this series but
LET'S F*CKING GOOOOOOOOO!!!!

@naiorim Yeah, I think they just publicly revealed where blue lock is, or maybe they're outside of blue lock... But to gather that much attention there could be scouts too

@corvo93 nah probably not. One thing I learned after reading the whole KamiIu series is that the author LOVES making surprise comebacks and backroute lifesaving moments. So just wait patiently. I just hope this time it won't be like Aoyama's case in KamiIu2 though hdkfjif, my heart gonna be broken if best boi Kunigami ever go that route.

@SavageFulcrum but he went into that wild card door, and it's still up in the air what happened during wild card stage and how they'll affect the dropouts like Naruhaya or Iemon (if they did pick wildcard and not just went straight home).

@SavageFulcrum

Yeah, same expectation here. Kunigami probably won't be back at the very least for 2-3 arcs after this one. And actually I'm gonna be very disappointed if he's back too soon and only in a normal way, since that, in some way, will feel like betraying the current bllk survivors.

I already experienced one hell of a character comeback in KamiIu2, I have my expectation set high, Kaneshiro-sensei pls surprise me better.

i've come here for the hype loool

after doing marathon from chapters one to this last one(ongoing)

I'M SO HYPED AAAAAAAAAAA
tell me I wasn't the only one that felt the feeling on pg. 10

Users who are viewing this thread