Blue Lock - Vol. 14 Ch. 115 - Itoshi Sae

"If you can't animate yourself you have no right to complain nor criticise"

Yup. A classic one. Just go to sleep buddy, I mean all schools are online anyway. The team needs to kick you and recruit better redrawer

Group Leader
> Japan U20 Ace
> Shoot get blocked by a Goalkeeper who originally a forward
Bruh....

Btw Thank you for translation
Keep up a good work

Imagine being such a cunt that you need to complain to someone who work for you for free.
Thanks for your work guys

Holy see what an ungrateful piece of crap

lmao the last panel made me realize how large the eyes (and nose) are

Maybe you should try to work hard and learn Japanese so you can read the raws yourself instead of leaving trashy comments @Shamo-
I sometimes wish certain manga were translated faster as well, but they're already trying their best. You don't need to complain about it. Thanks for the chapter translation team.

I can read raw but Kaneshiro always uses obscure terms and accents so I prefer to read it with relaxing mind. As I said "do it yourself" argument is moot. If they release even 12 hours after I'll praise them more than anyone else in this comment however if they are late I got equal right to complain

Wow people are still complaining about free stuff that they're given. @Swezed don't mind the idiot(s), you and the team are doing a good job.

As Mr. Bossman said, we've done the big bad. I won't disappoint you next time chief!!!!

Lol this dude out her complaining and whining about something which is given for free, absolute genius.
If you can read raws, why tf do you want the eng version? Get a life ffs and stop shitting on other folks.

Dex-chan lover
@Shamo- sounds like an entitled baby who expects free things to be given to him rather than being grateful that people are even willing to do any of this stuff. Classic asshole.

@Swezed release at your own pace, man. Us real fans will be appreciative regardless since you put in so much effort while alls we have to do is wait.

Thanks for all the great translations!

I usually don't comment on the chapters, but thanks @Swezed for the release, been waiting for your team's releases since the first time I saw you guys translate this series. don't listen to that entitled cunt who reads for free.

Users who are viewing this thread