Blue Lock - Vol. 14 Ch. 115 - Itoshi Sae

Double-page supporter
Fuuuuck, that panel just before Sae drives it in is superb

Dex-chan lover
Obvious bait from Shamo- lol, why respond to it?

Anyway, good signs from my boy Gagamaru if they are already pushing him as a capable goalkeeper against Itoshi, can't wait to see more insane blocks from him.

If we report him enough, he can get banned, but unfortunately it will not do much since he can just make a new account, although he can say goodbye to his manga collections. Anyway great work Swezed, I am getting too hyped for this, there is a chance this can get adapted (hopefully by the same studio as haikyuu or kuroko no basket)

Staff
Super Moderator
@Shamo- This is a warning, please read our rules (specially section 5). More conduct like this will result in restrictions placed on your account.
@Swezed While I get why would you be offended by this, please just report and move on. We mods will take care of it.
@Chiaki_Nanami_Dr2 Any kind of bad faith bandwagoning is bad too...

I've moderated all unrelated comments to the chapter discussion.

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for the scans, just block the troll bro so you won't see disheartening comment like that in future

thank you @Swezed for the active TL and release... leve haters be... unless he paid for that chapter there is no reason for rushing and ruining the quality even being late for a day or two... coz i think everyone or mostly everyone knows how much a paid redrawing this series is

thanks for the translation and consistent releases guys/girls. so Sae's major skill is Accuracy, interesting

Fed-Kun's army
Just when Isagi prepare go back to his old self. Rin show up and drag him out. He is true leader.

Please show them what you can do next chapter. I believe you can do it as how you can goal the world level team back there. 😄

Thank for updating. I waited the whole day for this. 😊

Holy shit, a high-quality chapter a week makes dem crybabies look bleak.

Appreciation is for @Swezed for putting so much effort into translating this manga for free for us.

Users who are viewing this thread