Blue Lock - Vol. 14 Ch. 117 - Nice to Meet You

@aptop6 For the purpose of the storytelling, he will likely shine toward the end of the match (which have been most of the cases). Also, I don't think he is the weakest, it's just that his talent doesn't really allow him to make fancy stuffs. It actually makes him much broken than other players by allowing him to manipulate the situation in the field. It seems like a lot of people forget about this because goal from other players, like Nagi, is more hype and leaves a deeper impression. Just remember or re-read his last 4v4 match, in which the outcome basically come down to who is able to read the the flow of the game better, between him and Rin.

Dex-chan lover
If they keep trading blows like this, the predictable scenerio would be Rin too busy copying Sae until the team make him realize hes not his brother. Hes not a CAM lol. Banger ending would be something like Isagi doing a Zidane volley 👀👀

Mc will have to compensate for Rin’s jealousy and make plays and goals off of it until Rin gets bitch slapped by the fw in the bench saying he’s just looking at his brother so he’s not even a rival anymore... then the brothers will finally play at the same level but Mc at this point is using every field piece as an extension of his own play and without anyone noticing everything happening is somehow circulating from himself and is scoring goals or making goal plays transcending the egoistic form displayed until now showing the extension of egoistic is to simply make goals

WTF !! its so intense !!! hahah ! I WANT MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

LEL

I love the detail of Aiku running to the right side of goal anticipating follow up shot at page 11.

Too bad for him the one who received the ball was the absolute beast of an organism called Seishiro Nagi that they knew was a super trapper and probably the most dangerous striker on the field currently as Rin blunders his way to copy his brother.

I hope Rin wont be seen as a hindrance for Nagi and Isagi like Barou did though unlikely.

Dex-chan lover
I forgot how amazing nagi was. he has the potential to be the best player in blue lock .

3am

what the fuck he is so fucking agile , that shit is only possible if you are fast enough else u fall before jumping

Let's Fucking GOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! that was hype af.

*on a side note, do anybody can't update this chapter on tachiyomi?

Users who are viewing this thread