Blue Lock - Vol. 14 Ch. 121 - 1st Half

lmao someone explain how the guy was able to hit that on the volley and how the next guy was able to reach that high with his foot

@mashood24
bro, this shit is obviously not realistic and if youve only just now realized that then youve never played football before

if itoshi sae is this good as a teenager, then how fucking good are ronaldo and messi in this universe? neymar was also confirmed to be alive in this universe, so what tf will he play like. bachira is already a demon in the ball, will neymar just start flying while doing skill moves?

my god these chapters are so amazing ,every single one of these chapters in this game are just amaaazzziinngggg

Fed-Kun's army
Nice keeping the lead Blue Lock. Author never forget to make every member shine when the time need it. 😁
Everytime Isagi said he got the next goal with confidence the opposite team get them instead 😂. He only got the goal when the team edge to lost. 😖
The next half, Shidou surely out. If not Bluelock if over power the U20 soon.
But why Sea not shoot but pass to Sendo after he pass Isagi and Bachira? 🧐 I think with his ability he can shoot from that corner.
Maybe Sea want Sendo out by showing how weak he is as the ace when he can't goal with that pass 🧐
But I must say, he good at provoke U20 strikers spirit, when he tell them their position will be hijack if BL win. The U20 now more desperate for the goal. And we can see their ability show more now.

Users who are viewing this thread