Blue Lock - Vol. 15 Ch. 122 - Headliner

Fed-Kun's army
@Sicnarf123 Shidou was a player who was selected by Ego, but as Ego said he is don't need cooperate with anyone in Bluelock to make his goal. The Bluelock doesn't make him like now, his talent is something that standalone. He like Rin is already a monster from the beginning.

And I don't see there is any problem with Shidou and Sea fight with Blue lock. It will make this match more excited and unpredictable.

although, I don't believe that they can defeat BL easily.

Like Ego said this match is to see if his choice or Sea's choice is right. We only know until the end of this match.😃

Dex-chan lover
The fatguy... he didnt mind losing on a world stage against other country, but now he tryhard want to win? Winners are just? I thought he is all about the money

so since my guesses are getting on point....
next guess is u20 will do a 2-9 setup where the only forwards will be shidou and sae and the sole purpose of the remaining 9 players is to defend.... shidou will score a hat trick early on the game making it a 4-2(or 4-3 if they decide to slide in a goal for BL)then for this game isagi will consume both sae and aiku.. ending it in a tie at 4-4

@Clover1987 what shidou is is more of a self centered ego who's play style is centered around him(it was explained by ego)... basically shut him down and the enemy's overall performance goes lower but since sae is a mid forward they needed to cut both out which is significantly harder

At this point even if blue lock lose they still get enough recognition from the masses and will continue

The Devil subbing for U20 striker just proving the point the blue lock is a success, its a win - win

I feel like since they specifically mentioned that if it ends in a draw then they will have no extra time probably means that they are gonna hint at a last minute goal to win and or they draw and then they have to come to some other conclusion

It’s boring to see the national team act like weak snakes now... they were defending actually quite well against a set of players they haven’t even played against in the regular teams ... the issue was always their finishing their idol fw sucks compared to any of the blue lock team probably even the monk. If anything their fw should be getting an asswoop from everyone and acknowledging Sae was right but with some pride.

damn this chapter lame as hell. like i care about their families or u20

Users who are viewing this thread