Blue Lock - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Foundation

Dex-chan lover
Hey it's cheating to use the cutest boy to ask for help!!
Hmmm I have a fair guess of what the enemy team lacks even as they're winning but ima wait and see how it goes.
Thanks for the chapter!

Contributor
Alright Ushimi2, how are you going to pull this off with MC. I'm very curious to see how they are going to both pass. What kind of loophole or how are they going to both be the best striker. Maybe they will both kick the ball at the same time, shounen anime style. Cause if they manage to win the game with just the two of them, I will be very disappointed. Like, yeah there might be two forwards on a real team, but like, it's not like they have reinforced any sort of semblance of teamwork between strikers in this manga

Its clear they gonna lose this match. They "only" need to earn the most point out of the 5 worst team, one loss is not the end. But if they score 1 goal then maybe they can pull of some teamwork on the future matches.

@Ceiye my bet is that Ushimitsu 2 (who really, lets be honest, is Amaya 3) is going to sacrifice themselves and get MC through. There’s 275 characters in Blue Lock, and this whole story is about the creation of one.

Thanks to the translators! Super interested, this author’s works are always cheesy and silly but incredibly engaging to me.

Contributor
Yeah, i really want to see the monk guy out of this story, he's so annoying.
To bad he will stay until the end of this arc since they're on the same team.

A big thank you to the translators for releasing a new chapter so fast (at this rate, I will be able to finally tell my friends who's waiting for more chapters to start reading it). I've read the raws, so I know how much redrawing this manga needs, so it's super amazing that we're getting new chapters so fast. Kudos!

On another note, this mess of a "teamwork" from Team Z is a whole lot more embarrassing in English than when I read the raws, and I don't even know why.

Double-page supporter
Woah, it's actually looking a little hopeless here. I wonder if Bachira can carry MC, because he does seem bad!

Just foul your own team for the ball if you have to. There's no cards for attacking your own team. It's in their interest to collectively foul any outstanding players on their own team (to a degree).

Flawed rules to be honest.

Imagining this as a world where football is a lot more popular then it really is makes this story a better read

Is the Author trying to dispose characters left and right just because there's atleast 200 characters to be disposed for the MC? If so, its fcking stupid

I mean yes, ultimately 299 characters was said to be sacrificed. But come on, will he not polish a character besides the MC atleast until further on the story?

Users who are viewing this thread