Blue Lock - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Message

Dex-chan lover
I like how Ego has been watching every team's locker room and would even join in Team Z's conversation if the team needs a hint.

Dex-chan lover
@tlst9999 he also gets to see shonens naked all the time :x

This is contrary to what I thought it would be like, after all, being selfish and relying on a foundation is contradictory in a way...

Dex-chan lover
@Serenata It's contradictory if everyone are solo players. Following the premise, there are zero Japanese goal machine strikers in the big European leagues. Nakamura, Kagawa, Honda are attacking midfielders. Okazaki had a good streak for a while but couldn't sustain it with Leicester.

With 10 players thinking "I pass to my teammates and they will bring victory", Ego's thinking is that the ideal striker would say "I am that teammate."

What the hell position is a side-back? 🤔 Do they mean a fullback? Or a wingback? Or a winger?

As much as i love manga, i also love football. In this case, the MC is more suitable AMF in false nine formation. Kaka and Zinedine Zidane are some of the best example for that position, and ofc they won Ballon d'Or and WC.

Love the art in this manga but not the story and its premise

Dex-chan lover
I love how the message of this Manga is just fuck soccer coach.

Fed-Kun's army
That one nigga saying “youre utterly talentless” is such a retarded hyprocrite. He acting like theres not 240+ players ranked better than him in the program. Thats like a D student saying, “you oughta study more” to an F student. Fucking cringe writing.

Fed-Kun's army
his weapon could be that sense of his
like he got the passing sense fit to create scoring chances

that vector looking guy piss me of i swear i don't know but he just-
other than that i like the style it's just cool

Users who are viewing this thread