Blue Lock - Vol. 24 Ch. 212 - Unknown

Dex-chan lover
At last Isagi scores
How many chapters have we waited for him to score
At last the Mc arises

Dex-chan lover
Ok. So...

1st. I'm further sure Barou has learned NOTHING all this time. Still displayed the same shit he always does. Wait near the penalty box until someone passes him a goal.

2nd. Jesus Ness. Like, I don't think Kaiser will fuck you, but if Noa sticks to his hard "no-nonsense" rule, HE will.

Like. One thing is trying to steal the ball midfield so you can score. A WHOLE 'nother thing is someone IN the penalty box, getting ready to kick, and you activelly trying to fumble them for the sake of "FUCK YOU I WANT KAISER'S DICK ON MY THROAT".

I love that throughout the manga, isagi has always been playing 3v19 soccer. Mans got the whole enemy team to worry about, his teammates trolling him and then some. The gigamaru and korona are his only teammates here.
I also wonder in what way did Kunigami help him before the match

i knew it isagi has smth up on his sleeves but i didnt expect it to be like THAT LIKE BROOO how'd he manage to get kunigami to teach him that... this match will be crazy even if they “let isagi score to study him or stuff ” what they didn't know is he already found the piece that he has been looking for im not sure if kunigami would like help him play he would prolly score for his self but hes also good he literally copied noa's trick no wonder isagi passed the ball to him, gugimarus defense is not close to ubarus but isagi studied them he watched their gameplay n made a tactic already and also kurona being in the game makes him even more unstoppable but we still dont know what'll happen next since theres yuki, kaizer, n ness trying to steal the ball every fucking time 💀 i really hope that yuki would help isagi instead.. i know hes your rival but u guys r playing a tough game rn... and also I'm looking forward on hiori being a regular bc if those three r together itll be crazy who i meant was ; hiori, kurona, n isagi 😇

IM EXCITED TO SEE THIS MATCH I KNOW THIS WILL BE TOUGH BUTT I HAVE FAITH ON U GUYS KUNIGAMI ISAGI GUGIMARU N KURONA not sure abt yuki thoo BUT IK U GUYS CAN DO IT SHOW THEM WHOS THE REAL BOSS / KING ISAGI. SHOW THEM THAT YOURE THE MC N ULL BE THE GREATEST SPIKERRR

WAIT isagi learned that trick in one night? LIKE ONE NIGHT..? wtf 😭 i know that kunigami changed but i think deep inside hes proud of himm im glad that he came back 🫂

Dex-chan lover
I fear now that we have the payoff, we're gonna get absolutely ass blasted for the next 3-8 chapters.
I don’ feel like that’s gnna happen though. In my opinion, the author, when he want Isagi go shit, he will go ahead and gives Isagi shit time and only 1 good moment ‘like (Vs Japan) & (His first Neogenesis match)’ but when he want to give Isagi good time, he’ll give Isagi a good match ‘like when he fought against Reo/Princess/Kunigami with Barou and Nagi.’ He was controlling that game the entire time and remained as the focus till the end

Double-page supporter
I feel like that goal was an offside. If you look at the defenders positions and when Isagi got the pass, he was already behind the defensive line. I wouldnt be surprise if it is since I feel like it was too easy for Isagi to scores his first goal like that.

Double-page supporter
Isagi turning into a chad of the field. Finally a mc that improves and the improvement isn’t erased immediately to keep the story going.

This manga is so fucking good. I was tired of reading bitch ass friendship sports manga where nationals is their fucking goal.

i know yall dont gaf but this is my theory after what ness did i think noa would sub him out bc he clearly said that he wont tolerate anyone who sabotages isagi n i think hell be picking hiori or raichi but its prolly hiori bc hes the one who kept watching the match n analyzing them more (ithink) n also we got his back story?? so its a plus one.. im thinking that he could be the one who can stop lorenzo.. u know i have faith in my hiori 🫂 + lorenzo will prolly mark isagi more? after he saw what isagi did and maybe thats where hiori takes place n will prolly stop lorenzo so kurona n isagi could score 🤷🏻‍♀️ they also have kunigami on their team maybe he could like matcj up w barou they also have gugimaru as their goalkeeper i just hope that yuki would team up w isagi instead of trying to sabotage him cause hed just fail 😒 just like how he tried to steal isagis ball but he makes him as a decoy instead... this will probably a tough game, isagi also analyzed n watch their gameplay beforehand so he prolly made a tactic + when he was talking to hiori he finally found the piece that he was looking for to beat kaiser maybe he would use kaiser as decoy(??) more or kunigami? since he asked help from him 🤷🏻‍♀️ he also copied his shot from their last game but y'know sometimes just bc theyre he mc that doesn't mean theyll always win soo

Users who are viewing this thread