Blue Lock - Vol. 9 Ch. 68 - Promise

Fed-Kun's army
Lmao, Isagi really looked like the villain in this match. absolute chad

Dex-chan lover
Now I see why they picked Barou in the end, the author had a vision of an evolved Barou... man seriously I'm loving Blue Lock though, there is no sports manga quiet like it. Everything is Japanese values of teamwork and stuff, which is good, but this is just amazing. It reminds me of when people talk about great Basketball players and what sets them apart is that 'killer' mindset. I never thought I'd see a manga about fostering such an egotistical mind set(to use the manga's words) and they are doing a great job.

Double-page supporter
Absolutely excellent. I hope Mikage and Kunigami can make it back up.

Be "the one that chooses." That's real. Thanks to the scanlation team, I'm really digging Blue Lock!

Group Leader
Fucking princess, please tie up your hair. My bangs are just barely above my eyes now and it's driving me insane.

Oh fuck. I want to say they're ready for a 4v4 fight with bachiro, but I wanna wait until the 5th match... Kuni and Reo has plot armor so I'm not afraid. I wonder who they'll steal. Probably a new guy like Isagi. Or Reo becomes Isagi.

Cheetah Princess is a good choice, seeing how they're always willing to take a gamble, and he's gambling his knees.... It'll definitely come up as a plot point right? Like he has a bad tumble and it acts up his anxiety but is actually okay at the end. His knees need just one more round of development and his problem will be devoured!

Oh. They'll fight Bachiro 4v4 and take Rin. Reo and Kuni will take Bachiro after a 3v3...Arg, this is tough. The quiet guy that lost to Isagi is still in right? Reo Kuni's team really need an Isagi to take command.

MC really grew some balls! State of loser boy though reality hitting him hard lol. King maintained his ego what we like to see 4v4 showdown here we go!

Users who are viewing this thread