Blue Orchestra - Vol. 4 Ch. 27 - True Sound, Reprise

Aggregator gang
not sure i like the direction this is going. i wanted a coming-of-age series about musical students, not a full-blown soap opera.

Dex-chan lover
None can stir more visceral anger and hatred in my hearts in this moment than this one called

"AONO RYUUJI"

@versub I would say Poor Moms, considering How Nao's grandpa shows dislike for "that person" and Nao not finding out till he was 10.I I can only guess he had abandoned both women and sons

I didn't expect thus turn around.... But sure... I guess? Im sure they'll work/sort this things out and go on full bros / rival that one up each other and ofc grow better than their dad was.

That said, it's kinda makes me curious on how did the dad frick one and marry to another in a span of a year ? Cause i know travel is such a hassle but, damn having such unexpected blood relation... I hope they'll explain it to a further detail in future.

And thx for the translation, i did not expect a quick update but it is sure a welcoming one. Can i have....Another one.lol

Group Leader
don't tell me they'll later reunite and reconcile with their father or their father proud of them holy shit please no

Users who are viewing this thread