Blue Orchestra

I can say that not a lot of story development surprises me since I do read a lot of manga, but HOLY CRAP I DID NOT EXPECT THAT

It started off strong, but the cycle of hatred and love for violin gets old quite fast.

To be honest, I think he's just projecting his own hurt and anything to do with his dad onto his relationship with the violin. It's probably best to consider loving or hating the violin as an afterthought and instead put more interest in his relationship with his peers and in this case with Saeki.

Double-page supporter
I wonder whether the story will try to push Haru as the love interest. I'd be pretty disappointed, because he's got way more chemistry with Ritsuko, if you ask me.

It's fun to read, feels like a sports manga but... something about it still feels off? Something about the storytelling isn't compelling for me (personally).

Anyway, do these kids no have to go to lessons? Is it just how the Japanese do their club activities? I get that practising together in an orchestra is important, but what about their individual studies?

Has Saeki just completely given up on solo competitions? That alone would need hours of practise outside of the orchestra, and then there's school studies too.

Dex-chan lover
I like the characters and struggle, and i really do believe all of it could still exist without the giant black hole that is “the father.” I really don’t understand why these “twists” are necessary, but will see if it’ll all be worth it after 100 or so chapters before we meet “the father.”

i like how the author try to resolve this matter between saeki and aono rather fast. all off these "dad's matter" things aren't what supposed to be MC's main factor of development. "Ao no Orchestra" this tittle should give us more than just his relation with his father. imo.

The latest chapter was intense and so good, but that last page really destroyed all the tension. Hahaha

Double-page supporter
The dad is a real peace of shit cheated on his wife and left the other woman alone with a child then cheated on his wife again and ran off

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread