Blue Period - Ch. 62

ty for the chapter
I'd like to ask, about the last panel, in japanese, was it implied before that she was murdered and know we learn that she died naturally, or does it imply that she isn't dead, but instead something forced her/convinced her to stop her career ? the phrasing makes it a little weird.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter, great work!! Appreciate you taking the time to give us another chapter!
Hmm now I'm wondering if Sanada was suffering a mental crisis; specifically she got too pressured being put on a pedestal, her life circumstances, and her own friends elevating her-

Dex-chan lover
ty for the chapter
I'd like to ask, about the last panel, in japanese, was it implied before that she was murdered and know we learn that she died naturally, or does it imply that she isn't dead, but instead something forced her/convinced her to stop her career ? the phrasing makes it a little weird.
I think it's a wording choice of the individual. Cause I have a feeling that the nature of Sanada's death could be seen in different ways. Like a victim dying by a car crash could be seen as "accidental" but to another, you could say they were "killed".

Dex-chan lover
I really want to thank you for picking up this series. I don't want to sound like I'm complaining but isn't this the wrong order? You translated chapter 61 part 1 and then... ->
The story continues onto chap 61 part 2 where Sanada died of an apparent suicide with the chapter ending with Yakumo saying that he's an adult. I think you accidentally skipped over part 2 of the chapter in your translation.

Group Leader
ty for the chapter
The verb being used (and negated by Momo in that panel) 殺される = being killed/murdered. So it's about someone having caused the death.

Dex-chan lover
I hate to be that guy but akchually you seem to forgot about chapter 61.2, the flashback episode is incomplete

Power Uploader
I really want to thank you for picking up this series. I don't want to sound like I'm complaining but isn't this the wrong order? You translated chapter 61 part 1 and then... ->
The story continues onto chap 61 part 2 where Sanada died of an apparent suicide with the chapter ending with Yakumo saying that he's an adult. I think you accidentally skipped over part 2 of the chapter in your translation.
we actaully took the raws from rawkuma, will look at the raws again from vol i guess

Dex-chan lover

I was really wondering if I skipped a chapter or something since it felt like something was missing from the last one but I couldn't find any, thank you!

Dex-chan lover
I was really wondering if I skipped a chapter or something since it felt like something was missing from the last one but I couldn't find any, thank you!
Yea I actually read the ch 61 scan a long time ago but I don't want to leave the MD ppl in the dark. I use the Neko app (tachiyomi) for MD that also allows me to pull chapters from sources like mangaLife. Here's the chap 61 I read for both parts.

Power Uploader
I hate to be that guy but akchually you seem to forgot about chapter 61.2, the flashback episode is incomplete
umm, i just checked the volume 14 and the order seems to be correct?! send the DM with the chapter if possible.

Dex-chan lover
The moment they started working they become adults. Since adults mean being batteries to fuel CEO money.

Dex-chan lover
I think it's a wording choice of the individual. Cause I have a feeling that the nature of Sanada's death could be seen in different ways. Like a victim dying by a car crash could be seen as "accidental" but to another, you could say they were "killed".
or someone causing an artist stress to make them jump a river and drown.

Users who are viewing this thread