Blue Period - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - I Discovered the Joy of Painting

Fed-Kun's army
awe, when his friends got what he was trying to say

also lmao the grandma-

i love how someone painted their favourite scenery as a toilet.

I like that art teacher, I had an art teacher in High school that got me hooked for 4 years on making Art. Couldn't go far with it, but I look back on it fondly.

YES FUCK YES, FUCK TALENT, DISS THOSE "TALENT" WORD USING FREAKS, SENPAI +100000000000000000

Fed-Kun's army
Woah, this hit me harder than I thought it would. I wish I'd had an epiphany like that, a moment of certainty. But every time I thought I'd found my vocation, I eventually lost interest. And so I became that boring adult. I wonder, what should I have done differently? Maybe try harder to listen to my own feelings, and be less drunk on everyone else's expectations.

Aggregator gang
Paint one picture and gain a potential girlfriend? Is life really that simple..

@yasm Couldn't have said it better myself. I wish I had gone a completely different route instead of constantly trying to appease my friends and my surroundings. I wish I had focused more on myself.

Dex-chan lover
This looks amazing, MC getting choked up from discovering an honest language for himself has got me hooked.

i teared up when he did lmao. that was such a wholesome chapter. being praised and understood is just so AAAAAAAAAAA

Users who are viewing this thread