Blue Period - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - I Discovered the Joy of Painting

The first chapter got me hooked already. I guess it's the same for everyone. We are all looking fondly during the days before we hit that metaphorical cross roads. I'm glad that I stuck through my field. I'm not the best in what I do, but I believe that I do have something to offer. This chapter just made me think about how easily everything could've gone wrong if I listened to my parents thinking that there's no future in being a "mathematician". I'm proud of what I've achieved so far, I just got a scholarship to study for my PhD abroad.

I won't admit it in real life, but I will not exchange my "art" for any of my personal relationships.

"Oh she is cute! With those thicc thighs"
*Knock Knock
"Who is it?
"He is a guy."
😶😐

Rereading after the news that Blue Period will get anime adaptation! As a fan who forgetting this manga exist for about a year lol, I have to polish this magical feeling in my heart again, and keeping up with the newest chapter😤 So excited 😆💙💙💙

Group Leader
Amazing first chapter. 5/10. Leaves absolutely 0 impression on anything. It feels like the author doesn't really know what the life-changing feeling is.

Users who are viewing this thread