Blue Period - Vol. 6 Ch. 23 - The Second Exam Begins Here

This really gives me the 'no sports sport manga' vibe, Yatora's trying his damn hardest damnit. Put that oily paper on the canvas and cover your true self. Nice.

Every week i'm so close to checking out the raws. I definitely don't want to ruin the magic for ch.24, for myself.

Beautiful chapter. So excited about this manga it’s driving me nuts

Normally with a manga, you dwell in a world of "Art is king, Story is King, Charecter is king" with most stories, this one is unique, it feels written, drawn and developed by someone who truly understands the nuances of the subject, who both wrote the book, drew the manga, and expressed the feelings of both through the words and feeling each panel give. The emotion most manga give me is "That landscape is breathtaking" or "That one chapter alone drew me to tears" but through pure writing and drawing, a simple scene that holds a lack of sadness wells up more tears then any love story, its beyond... Excellent...

I probably cannot describe my true thoughts here, as I am neither a writer, nor an artist, nor a man of passion, but I can say that this was the a story I felt drawn into, a story I can join, a story I could be in, and relate to myself... 10/10 mate I dont understand how the fuck people do this shit

Thanks for translating and all the people's hard work went into this.https://mangadex.org/chapter/1041898

Title drop!
Hopefully we can see the coloured version of the artworks one day

Aggregator gang
Where I can find the raw? I want to see the final product

Edit: jk I'm an idiot, I simply needed to Google it to find it

Group Leader
@Swezed Pages 22 and 23 you do the same mistake, again, where you don't correct the auto splitting of text box as:
Page 22:
T
HIS
Page 23:
T
HE

I wonder how far the mangaka will make this series, maybe if Yatora passes the exam we'll see a university arc

Maybe it's just me, but i really think you should include the painter's name like the previous scanlation did.

Just a personal preference.

Aggregator gang
@shafiq95 Iirc those are in the raws so yeah that would be nice. We know the author didnt draw these, but it would be cool to know who made the pieces.

EDIT: they do include them, actually! I just reread the chapter and they included the credits

Users who are viewing this thread