Blue Period - Vol. 6 Ch. 25 - No Regrets

Fed-Kun's army
My bou, congratulations so much!! I wonder how the storyline will shift from here on out? Fingers cross the change in tone towards university life will be a good change!!

AAAAA THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS CHAPTER

I have a lot of feelings I can't process right now, happy for Yatora, sad for Kuwana, anxious to see Mori senpai and Yatora meet, and his reaction to everything... that chapter hits me hard

Damn, this chapter was amazing! I'm so glad that he passed!

Shame about Maki, I thought she would be there right beside him. They had an interesting dynamic.
Maybe she can join next year, along side Yuka.

Where will the story go from here!? Wish he had gotten to meet Mori-senpai.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder who the third person to pass was...
And of course we get baited again with him just barely missing a meeting with Mori!! Goddamn it!!

Also for everyone complaining about it continuing, why? It's about Yatora finding himself and his love for art. It's continued to push that and will still do so. Him getting into this university is a step along the way. Yatora admitted himself that he's still entirely amateur and failed to live up to his own standards, realizing his mistakes. Continuous improvement will continue to be the focus alongside other issues. It's never JUST been about this acceptance, this manga is much more than that - like when he helped Ryuji run away to the beach to talk about his circumstances. There will be more of that, and hell the Author could even bring up romance if they wanted to.

Double-page supporter
It's a well worth reading story. And Yatora proved us to have a good pair of two, too. XD

I hope the university arc brings even more complicated and advanced-level insights on art.

Double-page supporter
MY BOY DID IT!!!!! AHHH

And they keep teasing us with the Mori-senpai reunion haha Gosh, I hope they get married

Thanks a lot for translating guys!!!

I love how wonderfully confused he is about passing, the rejoicing of his friends and classmates as well. I feel bad for maki hopefully she can push forward and get support from her sister, Yotasuke & Yatora since they seem friendly enough. Via the reddit discussion i didn't realize off the bat but Mori-senpai seeing his painting afterwards is great callback.

Who is on the cover of this 8th edition? Have we seen them before? I’m guessing maybe this is the 3rd person that got into the oil department as well?

The happiness of everyone around him!!! What a bittersweet chapter, but oh boy, am I happy for Yatora
Thanks for the update!!

Users who are viewing this thread