Blue Period - Vol. 6 Ch. 25 - No Regrets

Contributor
How did this chapter make me feel so damn much

That being said, I was low key worried what a charismatic art student would do with all his free time if he got rejected from art school 😳

Group Leader
woah, wait, there's at least 2 more volumes in the cover section?? for some reason I felt this whole time like it could've ended at the acceptance/rejection, but I guess that will just end up being like a particularly long "arc" ...?

Man the feelings during this chapter really contrast my own final year at high school. Next week or so I'm probably just gonna take a fast track offer to engineering in New Zealand's top uni. Feel a little bad about just straight cruising right into it since I'm probably a lot dumber than our boy Yaguchi here lol. It's weird, just like him I picked up drawing around a year and half ago and begged myself into design class despite no experience in art, but in my case I have no chance getting into like the worst art schools ha. Perhaps I could've given it more and squeezed every free hour out my life like Yatora did, but I'm still pretty happy with how much I've improved. Guess I'll just have to try even harder to get good as a hobbyist lol.
Anyways, anytime a manga ends a really fucking good arc I'm always a bit scared that every chapter after will fall flat because it just can't stand up to itself lol but given that it really only started winning awards recently I think we're in good hands. Hope y'all can find a future where you're happy too. yea

Fed-Kun's army
Fucking god this chapter was so good I reread the whole thing again, and holy fuck the contrast of Yatora complementing Mori’s F100 painting and Mori complementing Yatora’s test painting is just chef’s kiss Oh my god I fucking love this shit so much.

I so fucking hope this gets a 25 episode anime with this at the finale.

Omg, reading this chapter made me relive the moment when I got accepted in the uni I didn't even dare hope to be accepted at (I dropped out after two years though lel).
Congrats Yatora QAQ big sis is so proud of you !!!

I can't stop re-reading this chapter again and again. It's soooooo good!! congrats to yaguchi i feel so happy for him! ;;;_;;;

and likewise, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE TRANSLATION!!! ;_:

Users who are viewing this thread