Blue Period - Vol. 6 Ch. 25 - No Regrets

Fed-Kun's army
It's things like this that makes me read mangas fulfillingly.
Hardworkers that doesn't give up despite what comes along their way.
I feel proud of the MC

AAAAAAHHHHH I actually thought he would fail because u know mangas BUT I AM SO GLAD HE SUCCEEDED MAKES ME WANT TO WORK HARDER TOO AAAAAAAHHHHHH CONGRATULATIONS

Fed-Kun's army
In case you didn't know, there's a song based on this manga. Search up 群青 (Ultramarine) from YOASOBI. This same song is also used in an ad, with a MV of the song featuring Yatora and the paintings made in this manga (Yatora's bond, Yotasuke's 2nd test painting, etc)

Shit's a fucking banger, and rereading this with the song blasting just makes the entire thing so much better.

Ah, I caught up to the latest chapter, even though I don't want to. ; - ;

Dex-chan lover
THEY JUST KEEP ON MISSING EACH OTHER LIKE A SOAP OPERA AT THIS POINT AAAAAAAA

Dex-chan lover
I love all the characters except the ass teacher (home room teacher that looks down on everyone) and Yuka's parents. Everyone else is good. Mori-senpai is adorable. Yatora's friends are amazing friends. I'm still moved by Koi-chan deciding to go to a bakery school (or was it pattiesiere school?) and supporting Yatora. At first I thought they would mock him for loving art and drawing, but they accepted him and supported him.
I'm so damn happy our boy got in on his first try, but kinda sad that Kuwana didn't get in. The curse of the first place at the academy is strong.
And the ass teacher can go suck ass right after pooping.

I feel like a proud dad, SHIT HE ACTUALLY DID IT. I was so scared of some fucked twist, man I feel happy.

i never thought that my ultimate favorite song from yoasobi is based on this manga. Like literally i have heard it for months now just to keep me motivated on doing my job and i just found this masterpiece today. I'm really glad i came across this manga. fr

Users who are viewing this thread