Blue Period - Vol. 7 Ch. 29 - I don't have any, do I...?

Fed-Kun's army
I love how well written the characters are, their experiences are so relatable. I'm glad Yatora is able to move on from his rut through his conversation with Kuwana.

my god, even tho he's supposed to be a beginner, yatora's got being an art student down to a tee
he's such a total art student lol

i love them. good luck kuwana, yatora! it's kinda nice to be able to grow alongside the characters. i feel like i'm also learning by just watching them lol

Such a great chapter, thanks for the scanlations!

Kuwana got the Important Haircut and Yatora is taking steps forward. I'm glad the author didn't decide to make Yatora suffer too long, but instead keeps developing the character.

I love the bonus chapter that lets us know about Kuwana's endeavor.

Hopefully we get to see what the likes of Ayukawa and Hashida are doing too later, even if just a bit.

@dailybacka3 cutting ones hair is a symbol for change/new beginnings. Out with the old in with the new and such.

Trying out different mediums is good for artists who are starting to feel like their work is getting stale. Having hobbies is good too. It gives you a new perspective and inspire new ideas.

Dex-chan lover
I'll be super disappointed if the MC doesn't bang at least 5 of the characters introduced so far. Which obv. includes Ryuji.

I also have a hunch it's going to be something along the lines of feelings, relationships, bonds as the main theme / interest for our MC. The series started out with him hanging out with his friends, as well as being captivated by a "blue" Shibuya. More than that, since he is such an honest-to-god fella most of the time, he keeps building important connections with people, shaping both his personality as well as his talents.

Kinda sad how he keeps missing out on meeting Mori-senpai, they already dug each other in HS, and having that sort of relationship would definitely bump his art for various reasons. I'm sure we'll get into relationship drama later on in the story, but overall this is really interesting so far!

Users who are viewing this thread