Blue Period - Vol. 8 Ch. 32 - The Preparation for the Festival Begins

Thanks for the drop!
Guys, don't just leave all the work till "later" or for "other people to do". That's how shit never gets done how you want it!

Dex-chan lover
1. Heatstroke is a very dangerous condition, especially if the person loses (or very nearly loses) consciousness. If she hadn't been found in that tent, it could have easily killed her. In the real world, a situation like this would likely have resulted in an immediate trip to the hospital.

2. Rehydration salts/drinks are not expensive, even the "official" medical ones (barring nonsensical US medical pricing).

I'm starting to think that art schools are cruel and unusual.

Aggregator gang
Damn, something is off about what happened to Kinemi... also lol @ that last page. That sounds like some drama.

Kinemi getting heatstroke might have been the straw that broke the camel's back for the vice captain. It really felt like she was this close to snapping or getting into a heatstroke herself. Good thing someone talked to her before it got even worse.

Dex-chan lover
They should be prepared for heatstroke. The festival happens every year so shouldn't the teacher talk about that at the beginning? Actually where are the teachers??

Double-page supporter
Honestly the vice captain still seems like she's about to snap.

Fed-Kun's army
No hats, no water, no sunscreen, wtf did they think would happen?

Dex-chan lover
@ShaiHH I guess each university is different, in my university the teacher will sometimes come and check our progress especially if the project is really huge and will determine the university's name like in this case. Because it's already almost 4 weeks and we didn't see even 1 teacher pass by

Dex-chan lover
@ShaiHH But they said the Mikoshi is one of the highlight in the festival and no one will miss something that big. So if it's bad it will be noticeable

well, thank you for all your hard work, A Pair of 2+! And thanks for the new scan bringing this beloved manga to us!

It's amazing how every character the author introduces are always so interesting and cool, I haven't had the feeling of getting bored whilst getting to know them better at all and their designs are so darn good as well, just amazing.

Dex-chan lover
Oh My God! not a freaking typhoon !!! this is an art manga and you're throwing them into a lvl5 sport manga climax situation!

Users who are viewing this thread