Blue Sky Yell

Hopefully someday this gets picked up again. I've been following it for years hoping it would be finished. 🙁

Dex-chan lover
Saw 37 chapters on another site but sadly no more. Maybe people just dont have the rest of the raws?

The raws were always readily available, tbh. I actually downloaded all of them up to v16 and I bought v17-18 as well. If anyone is interested I would be happy to share them.
I think the group that was scanlating just lost interest. I actually joined as an editor for a short while because I really wanted to help get these out lol but I had to stop for school. I really hope someone picks it up again, because it's such a sweet story!

The raws were always readily available, tbh. I actually downloaded all of them up to v16 and I bought v17-18 as well. If anyone is interested I would be happy to share them.
I think the group that was scanlating just lost interest. I actually joined as an editor for a short while because I really wanted to help get these out lol but I had to stop for school. I really hope someone picks it up again, because it's such a sweet story!

Hi! you still have them? I would like to translate it, please! (I'm a translator) I love Kawahara Kazune works, I found this one yeaaaaaaars ago and now my heart dropped to see that it ended in japan already but the translation is far from finished neither licence 🥹 so F it, I'll do it

Users who are viewing this thread