Bocchi Jieikan no Isekai Funsenki - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Adventurers Guild 2

Dex-chan lover
Where the F did the motorcycle come from?!?! Even for an isekai, that's just dumb and hella lazy. And here I was expecting him to pull out night vision goggles lol

I thought only weapons and gear can come out of that bag, apperantly motorcycle count as it too...

Thought he only had standard approved equipment. I don't think a motorcycle is standard. What's next? A "standardized" anti-material rifle?

Dex-chan lover
How, exactly, did he pull a friggin motorcycle out of a much MUCH smaller rucksack hmmm?

Man's just pulled a motorcycle out of his bag or what??
Nahh bro, if you go check back the 1st chapter, his inventory skill from the goddess spawn things out of thin air.

The only reason he pretends to be taking them out of his bag is because the normal inventory magic in this world is in the shape of bags.

Dex-chan lover
Waiting for mc pulling nuclear powered aircraft carrier out if his backpack

Dex-chan lover
Nahh bro, if you go check back the 1st chapter, his inventory skill from the goddess spawn things out of thin air.

The only reason he pretends to be taking them out of his bag is because the normal inventory magic in this world is in the shape of bags.
Yeah but he was supposed to only have standardised equipment, a motorbike ain't standard.

Dex-chan lover
I keep forgetting he got an inventory magic since he has a backpack lmao

Users who are viewing this thread