Bocchi Jieikan no Isekai Funsenki - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Devil

Double-page supporter
Whoaaaa thanks for the chapter, so that's how it's huh...nasty spy, shot it first talk later...

Fed-Kun's army
the maid accuse other as demon, but turns out she is the demon also...
I know right? Probably did that to have people focus their attention and suspicions on anyone other than her all the time. That sneaky B xD

Dex-chan lover
Wait, I'm confused a bit due to the length between chapters. Why did they call the dark-skinned girl a demon? Was it a mistranslation or simply fantasy racism?

Then the irony that she herself is an actual demon at that. Wonder if the demon is "true evil" and about to eat a few machine gun rounds or will join them.

Group Leader
Wait, I'm confused a bit due to the length between chapters. Why did they call the dark-skinned girl a demon? Was it a mistranslation or simply fantasy racism?

Then the irony that she herself is an actual demon at that. Wonder if the demon is "true evil" and about to eat a few machine gun rounds or will join them.
I can't remember if they explained it but I think Nak is half demon or has demon ancestry which is why she has night vision eyes.

Dex-chan lover
This is not necessarily a case of spying, or even a case where she was trying to shift suspicions for self preservation.

It can be a case where a demon (for one reason or another) became horrified of demons as a whole and is ashamed of who she is under her façade.

Double-page supporter
This is not necessarily a case of spying, or even a case where she was trying to shift suspicions for self preservation.

It can be a case where a demon (for one reason or another) became horrified of demons as a whole and is ashamed of who she is under her façade.
But she did said that "just a little longer... the recovery magic reached me..." it is pretty obvious that she was undercover and trying to mantain her facade to do something... all this mess is probably an uprising instigated by the demons

Dex-chan lover
oh ma gad it's michael jackson!
st,small,845x845-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread