Bocchi na Bokura no Renai Jijou

wow... i really don't like the fact that those class friends are the fuse to the relationship of these two =/

it was good but .....
thier friends were SO ANNOYING and BOTHERING it would have beeb better if thier classmates were less annoying

The two leads seem decent enough, but everyone else in the class honestly feels like arseholes.

Edit: Skimmed through all the chapters to check whether the rest of the cast got better, but nope. The two main characters have a hate-love relationship which isn't too uncommon (a good example of it would be the book "Miss Julie" by August Strindberg).

For everyone else though they are seemingly void of emotions and behave in a weird judgemental and stuck-up manner. Really bothersome, and makes the two leads seem like the only human characters in the manga.

Currently I would not recommend this manga, and am unlikely to change in the future. If you can ignore the supporting characters there is a cute love story in there though.

Dex-chan lover
This is garbage

so they are dating cuz they are the only options?

And somehow everyone is dating each other in class?

I know manga is fantasy but this one took it too far

FTU

Garbage indeed, how can people give this one even a 7/10 ratings? mine is max 6/10 but this manga felt fucking unreal and just illogical in a sense so 4.5/10

Dex-chan lover
regardless of what THESE kinda people said.. i love this manga...True its unreal but does other manga is realistic? nope they are not...so just sit back and enjoy the unreal..manga is not real after all.

Aggregator gang
This is the only romance manga I read where the "Pair the Spares" trope applies to the main couple.

Group Leader
The premise is sloppy and strange and the supporting characters are definitely a thorn to the readers’ eyes... but again, it doesn’t have to be realistic, and ended being a pretty damn sweet romance manga. A 7 at least.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad it didn't go around in circles any longer than necessary. A pretty okay manga in my opinion. Not the best, but it's not bad.

God damn this is frickin cuteee
I love this one and seems like it ended in a nice moment, glad it didn't turn into horimiya

If you made the most basic and unoriginal romance manga you could possibly make, this would be it.

And it is good, and I highly recommend it.

Dex-chan lover
i can read this shit over and over again. and what Kiichi said in the manga is true, how to overcome that dilemma? i dont know.

I don't think I like this. It feels like the romance of the main pair was foisted onto them by peer pressure from a judgmental class.

i didnt get the feel of this manga, theres really no progression of their relationship. Feels like everything was forced upon to them, first of all its unrealistic for the whole class to suddenly get in a relationship over 1 summer break. This manga was already flawed from the start. The setting was awful, theres no room for improving the mcs relationship, everything was a mess. I felt like I just read a love sick teenager ideal love story...

Users who are viewing this thread