Bocchi-sensei! Teach me MangaDex! [OBSOLETE]

@Hazzack

Thank you. it was not really needed anymore since i found a more useful method. Which is also faster.
1 open a chapter
2 make the next chapter button selected {trough clicking the dropdown} and pressing tab {different depending on the settings you have selected}
3 Spam the enter button till your back at main the page. {if you have a gaming mouse create a macro}
4 now all chapters are Marked as read.

Thank you. finally i learnt something and also my dream came true. Bochhi didnt shiver and fumble😁
@darknessblade i heard u could also mark read chapters by typing it in "reading progress"

Edit:why did 80 ppl even give 1 pt? Poor Bochhi. She is working so hard!

Ok how do i read the chapter that are removed from the manga, for example all chapters of bnha are unavailable how do i read it then -.-

@Koji_Yeet once chapters are listed as unavailable, they can no longer be read. Reference Kafka's original post on the thread linked below. The last topic he touches on is series that have been removed.

https://mangadex.org/thread/308143

This "manga" is hilarious and amazing! Thank you for linking this just after making a user!

@ixlone No chapters in my selected language. English nothing. I can not read ANY THING here. That is the message I receive no matter where I go on this site!! Not even the tutorial cartoon please HELP!!!

Dex-chan lover
Hey, sorry to bother you
I was wondering if there is anyway to filter out the Chinese manga from the rest in the main feed?
Like with language and genre. But instead with country of origin. Love that japanese quality stuff, some good stuff comes out of Korea, china isn't that good tho and they spam different manga.

Some may like it, I don't tho :(

What is Navigation in the Advanced Searches and is there any way to organize chapters by first-newest instead of newest first? Also, is there way to request a manga to get uploaded? Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread