Bocchi the Rock! - Vol. 6 Ch. 59

Dex-chan lover
I love your ups because they're gorgeous and they have the extra umph of the cover tributes. I'm keeping a list of them, and will eventually make a spootifly playlist or something.
i will be waiting for the link to that playlist :pepehmm:

Dex-chan lover
I'm giving this some time to see if Aoi-Ichigo is still working on the series before catching up, but, is it me or are the LQ MTL taken down the moment ripe-mango uploads these better quality ones?

Supporter
Thank you for translating. Bocchi deserves the quality you put into it.

I believe in page 7 panel 2, it should be "Spies" and not "Pries". Maybe I'm wrong though. I'm not a full-fledge English guy.

Fed-Kun's army
I believe in page 7 panel 2, it should be "Spies" and not "Pries". Maybe I'm wrong though. I'm not a full-fledge English guy.
To pry (into something) means to try to find out information about other people's private lives in a way that is annoying or rude, the TL is correct.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
I need to see art of Ere having sex with any of the girls in that bunny girl outfit, I don't care who, maybe with Eliza would be fine, she just needs to be wearing the bunny suit.

I know artists are reading this, get to drawing RIGHT NOW.

Fed-Kun's army
I like how Ere was introduced as someone who can shed the light on band fandoms and otaku!

Glad the story is fleshing out the part-timers!

👍

Users who are viewing this thread