Bocchi the Rock! - Ch. 60

Dex-chan lover
Can they let Bocchi pee in private, please?

That's a really bad poster, though. Listen to your bandmates, Nijika. It's so cute that Nee-chan is excited about her birthday, damn siscon.

Supporter
Referenced MV is kinda hard to find because of the name so here's the link
I'm imagining the original occupants they rented the house to film going their everyday lives while loud music and smoke is coming from their living room.

Dex-chan lover
They're going nuts so much for something that can EASILY be solved by simply not freaking do it in the first place... ah but onee san is putting decorations OH NO IS TOO LATE, LETS USE ALL OUR SAVINGS!!!!! come on girls LOL chill !

Isn't this like the third time Nijika has messed up something band related? Like Bocchi and Ryo may have debt problems, but at least theirs don't affect the whole band finances.

It would be nice if she learned something from this, but I am guessing she won't. It's not that I dislike Nijika's though, it just bothers me that the series doesn't allow her to learn (even Ryo knew it was a bad idea)

Dex-chan lover
Isn't this like the third time Nijika has messed up something band related? Like Bocchi and Ryo may have debt problems, but at least theirs don't affect the whole band finances.

It would be nice if she learned something from this, but I am guessing she won't. It's not that I dislike Nijika's though, it just bothers me that the series doesn't allow her to learn (even Ryo knew it was a bad idea)
She’s the dreamer. Hence the perpetual optimism (that’s reckless at times) that drives the band. A band-like solution to this is to have a manager, which may be the case when they’re a bit more famous.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the TL! And that cover.

sketch-1683165592431.png

Thanks for the TL! These releases are so much easier to follow, and not as harsh on the eyes

Users who are viewing this thread