Bocchi the Rock! - Ch. 74

Dex-chan lover
Are Kroi so popular? I don't really follow Japanese music media these days, but this is the first mention of them I've seen since I found them in Under Ninja's OST.

Dex-chan lover
Inviting Ryou was a grave mistake. But she made sure to properly prevent her from copying the autograph at least, quite smart tbh.

Still, the best part was the misunderstanding (?) when they thought Ame was an old weirdo. Was it simply because Ryou was speaking while eating or was there some joke that got lost in the TL though?

Thanks for the TL!

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Absolutely based Ryo she was able to tell Yoyoko worked there.

And Yoyoko asking to work there again was the best punchline in a while.

Glad Bocchi was able to join, the fact it ended immediately surely made her happy. Kita recognizing her by her description is nice too.

Hold on, how did Ryo do on her exams?
She isn't going to any university. Bocchi isn't either.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, why was bocchi hiding from the hosts? And why did she want her money back?

Fed-Kun's army
Inviting Ryou was a grave mistake. But she made sure to properly prevent her from copying the autograph at least, quite smart tbh.

Still, the best part was the misunderstanding (?) when they thought Ame was an old weirdo. Was it simply because Ryou was speaking while eating or was there some joke that got lost in the TL though?

Thanks for the TL!
I forgot which chapter, but Bocchi once talked like an old pervert to that masked Sideros's member so she always thought of Bocchi like that. When Ryo said Ame was like Bocchi, she immediately used that narrative on Ame.

Users who are viewing this thread