Bocchi the Rock! - Ch. 78

Dex-chan lover
I don’t even know which manga about showbiz shows in more detail how toxic the Internet affects the human mentality, Oshi no Ko or Bocchi the Rock, lmao. But seriously, I understand that this was exaggerated for comedic purposes, but it's funny to see that Japanese celebrity resources are not much different from Western ones, telling you more about Buzzfeed-like speculation and unimportant details than useful information about the person.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Bocchi going out of her comfort zone to help Ame is cute, that said, the whole drama thing feels a little weak and out of nowhere. Hell, we haven't even seen Ame's partner, the one that sings her songs.
Maybe she sings them herself? Or did I miss something?

Dex-chan lover
enjoying tonight with new bocchi chapter and listening through The Story So Far's new album

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling this chapter was a reference of people trying to make drama over bocchi, like nijika and the boyfriend thing on twitter. Some discord or something was pushing that hard.

Double-page supporter
I have a feeling this chapter was a reference of people trying to make drama over bocchi, like nijika and the boyfriend thing on twitter. Some discord or something was pushing that hard.
There was even a time Twitter people try to cancel Hamazi herself of being pdf and lolicon just because she likes a lot of Blue Archive art (and some are just pretty ecchi).

I guess she knows lol.

Dex-chan lover
There was even a time Twitter people try to cancel Hamazi herself of being pdf and lolicon just because she likes a lot of Blue Archive art (and some are just pretty ecchi).

I guess she knows lol.
Am I missing something and another mangaka is being targeted because some Western fans are too obsessed with their social media?

Dex-chan lover

I guess she knows lol.
Yeah that one too.
Am I missing something and another mangaka is being targeted because some Western fans are too obsessed with their social media?
I think both of these were Japanese groups, but still it was just someone trying to stir up trouble and drama for the hell of it.

Dex-chan lover
When your plan backfires :dogkek:
Ej5EX1A.png

Users who are viewing this thread