Bocchi the Rock! - Ch. 81

Hmm covering her own song, this seems like the start of the "Guitar Hero's real identity leaked" arc.

Group Leader
Ame smile :glee:
bNTaNT8.png
WE SHALL PROTECT IT AT ALL COST :chad:

KZO

Dex-chan lover
But where is Ame asking for Guitar Hero's autograph in front of Kessoku Band?

Literally the only thing that would prove Bocchi was telling the truth the whole time and it didn't happen.

Group Leader
I feel like the entire Ame doxxing drama was a crisis manufactured by Shiba and Yami to get more views.

Shiba has easy access to Ame's personal information from being her manager, while Yami does a lot of research on the music scene and has a lot of experience writing online articles. They could have easily abused their positions to put Kessoku Band and Klimt's Night in the limelight with a big controversy and make a lot of money from it.

Fed-Kun's army
lol at that awkward cover image with Bocchi messing up the pose. Now I really want a Gochiusa crossover chapter and see Bocchi turn into dust from all the sparkly energy of the series while Kita just blend in perfectly.

Double-page supporter
Speaking of Gochiusa x Bocchi crossover, apparently there's a Ryo cover of their OP Daydream Cafe that's made for the Kirara exhibition

Hope they'll release it on Spotify eventually. Bocchi singing the Kill Me Baby OP seems very in-character ngl. Same with Nijika and the Yurucamp OP.

I'm wondering if we're gonna see another person or two joining the two part-timers and Ame's band in the future

Dex-chan lover
As one would expect of Bocchi!

Covering your own song is truly a 1000 IQ move!

🤣

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Speaking of Gochiusa x Bocchi crossover, apparently there's a Ryo cover of their OP Daydream Cafe that's made for the Kirara exhibition

Hope they'll release it on Spotify eventually. Bocchi singing the Kill Me Baby OP seems very in-character ngl. Same with Nijika and the Yurucamp OP.

I'm wondering if we're gonna see another person or two joining the two part-timers and Ame's band in the future
Are they celebrating some kind of anniversary or is this just a regular advertising campaign?

Fed-Kun's army
But where is Ame asking for Guitar Hero's autograph in front of Kessoku Band?

Literally the only thing that would prove Bocchi was telling the truth the whole time and it didn't happen.
Asking the real questions. I guess we just have to settle for that panel of her thanking Bocchi for everything.

Users who are viewing this thread