Bocchi the Rock! Gaiden: Kikuri Hiroi's Heavy Drinking Diary - Ch. 13

Group Leader
Apologies.

Between school, work, health, and other matters, many of us didn't have the time or energy to keep working on this for a while, leading to these delays.

Chapter 13 was finished for the most part for a bit (barring any last minute edits right before upload), but we thought it would be best to wait until we caught up with following chapters before releasing this one, so as to return to some semblance of a schedule again.

We cannot promise to not fall off our schedule again, but we do thank you for your patience and support.

Dex-chan lover
Apologies.

Between school, work, health, and other matters, many of us didn't have the time or energy to keep working on this for a while, leading to these delays.

Chapter 13 was finished for the most part for a bit (barring any last minute edits right before upload), but we thought it would be best to wait until we caught up with following chapters before releasing this one, so as to return to some semblance of a schedule again.

We cannot promise to not fall off our schedule again, but we do thank you for your patience and support.
It's fine I'd rather it be delayed than having whatever the hell that other scanlation was

Apologies.

Totally fine, you're doing this for free. Thanks for the quality scanlation.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Just watching isn't an option, even if it was what Poison originally thought it was.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what it really say in the placed of "fuked up" in RAW. Kinda still confuse

Aggregator gang
I wonder what it really say in the placed of "fuked up" in RAW. Kinda still confuse
https://ibb.co/mB4FMH0
The Japanese given is キメ (kime) - indicates that you are taking drugs. In this case, Poison Yami thought that Kikuri took drugs that gave her the "happiness spiral" lol

Well, alcohol is drug for Kikuri already.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
What I found most amusing that even though Yami thought she was being offered meth she still took up on the offer anyway to "get in touch with the music world more" lmao

Really expands on her character and you really never see Kirara girls do that, like ever.

What I found most amusing that even though Yami thought she was being offered meth she still took up on the offer anyway to "get in touch with the music world more" lmao

Really expands on her character and you really never see Kirara girls do that, like ever.
She specifically said she wouldn't do any drugs though... "If I'm going to only watch her do it..."
Also dunno why you think meth. It is most likely referring to cocaine and heroin, rockstar drugs of choice.

Dex-chan lover
She specifically said she wouldn't do any drugs though... "If I'm going to only watch her do it..."
Also dunno why you think meth. It is most likely referring to cocaine and heroin, rockstar drugs of choice.
fairly certain that with her condition, her drugs of choice would be weed and benzos honestly

Dex-chan lover
Is it not ganja/marijuana?
Or that’s for musician from other genre?

There’s also a term like ガンギマリ for high from drug, the Gan part is shortened form for Ganja. While the Kimari part as explained above, for taking drug (and it finally kicks in).

Dex-chan lover
https://ibb.co/mB4FMH0
The Japanese given is キメ (kime) - indicates that you are taking drugs. In this case, Poison Yami thought that Kikuri took drugs that gave her the "happiness spiral" lol

Well, alcohol is drug for Kikuri already.
then that translate it as "fucked up" is really confusing, i did not connect it to drug at all. Should use get high or something at least

Users who are viewing this thread